Have you ever come across something in the woods that makes you stop and think, "Wow..How in the world?" As your mind tries to solve the puzzle. I have and this is the reason for this blog. I am fascinated by some of the structures I have come across while seeking out answers to the age old question, "Do Sasquatch exist?"

In the past few years I have heard and seen some strange things while venturing deep into the woods which only adds to my curiosity and fuels my need to learn more.

Just for the record...I am not saying that every weird or unexplained structure out there is evidence that bigfoot exist. But if they do exist and they are creating some of these structures, it provides an interesting look into their behavior. In this blog I will be sharing photos of structures that I have come across and have found interesting. I invite you to share photos of your own and comments.

Posted photographs



I welcome comments from followers or readers regarding any post or photograph. The whole reason for this blog is to get outside views and theories. To send photos use the email address provided in the "About me" section.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Somewhere in WI 2010

View from side

Another view from the side

Different angle from side side

Back end

Area I measured in red circle

Measurement of tree diameter

View under tree structure canopy

Another shot of back end of structure

Another side view angle

Red arrow points to a tree with top broke off.  Top of this tree is perched on top of the tree structure as if to hold it in place.  White arrow points to another form of structure placed in the tree line.  Note the angle to which the top of the this tree had come off did not match up to the final resting place of the top.

Area of woods leading up to location of the above structure.



You can sort of see the top of the tree that was placed over the tree bends.  Note that the tree that it came from was to the right of this photo and quite a distance away.


Another shot of the back side of this structure. My partner in crime who is about 6' 1 - 6' 2 stands next to it.  Again the red circle is where I measured the diameter of the tree.

              These photos were taken last year in September after a big storm had moved through the area.   The photos just do not do what I came upon any justice.  All these trees were pulled together towards the center with brush and a huge tree top placed over it.   In hind site I should have measured the distance from the structure to the tree with the missing top and also measured the total size of this.
               Now just for the record, I do not believe that every fallen tree in the shape of an x is bigfoot related.  It takes something that is a little harder to explain to pique my curiosity.  I am also not saying that these are in fact bigfoot related but it was strange enough to make me wonder.  As for my above partner,  it takes more proof for him... like seeing an actual bigfoot build one.  Until then, I continue to annoy him with my fascination of these types of structures. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment