Have you ever come across something in the woods that makes you stop and think, "Wow..How in the world?" As your mind tries to solve the puzzle. I have and this is the reason for this blog. I am fascinated by some of the structures I have come across while seeking out answers to the age old question, "Do Sasquatch exist?"

In the past few years I have heard and seen some strange things while venturing deep into the woods which only adds to my curiosity and fuels my need to learn more.

Just for the record...I am not saying that every weird or unexplained structure out there is evidence that bigfoot exist. But if they do exist and they are creating some of these structures, it provides an interesting look into their behavior. In this blog I will be sharing photos of structures that I have come across and have found interesting. I invite you to share photos of your own and comments.

Posted photographs



I welcome comments from followers or readers regarding any post or photograph. The whole reason for this blog is to get outside views and theories. To send photos use the email address provided in the "About me" section.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What started it all~ Michigan 2008

Top of tree with branches broken down towards ground. Very similar to the one photographed in my "Somewhere in WI part 2" post.

Okay, so I said I don't really photograph x's found. This is due to the fact that the possibility of tees falling and ending up in this pattern is very high.  I only photographed this because it was found located next to the following structure.

Located next to the above X




This one caught me off guard.  It was the last day of our expedition and the group had headed back home. My boyfriend and I had decided to stay one more night alone.  We went to town to stock up on some supplies and when we came back this is what we found located right next to where we had been parking our vehicle.  I am 5' 9 and I had to stand on tip toes to reach the branch that is wedged between the two trees horizontally.  That branch was wedged between them so tight that I could barely break it free.  There were no friction marks on the branch or the tree where they were wedged together.  It was like some one or something had pulled the two trees far enough apart and dropped the branch in.  This structure made for an uneasy night as it had not been there when we left for town.



Found by campsite~ More angles to follow


This small structure was found in the morning by our campsite.  Note that this area had been covered by others while looking for downed wood for a camp fire and had not been there the night before.  Just to add to my uneasy last night in the Michigan woods.

Branch twisted like a pretzel around a tree right next to the small structure displayed above it.


Located just feet from the asterisk found by where we parked our vehicle.

End of tree bend showing another tree holding the bent one in place.

Another view of tree bend and how it was held in the bent position

Side view of asterisk shaped structure found by vehicle.
While on an expedition in Michigan I was introduced to tree structures.  This created a fascination with the possible behavioral aspect of bigfoot.  From this point on I was hooked. I look forward to more expeditions (just me and my guy) to discover more of these anomalies of nature. 


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Tish. I remember when you sent me some of these photos to look at you and R got back. It is fascinating!

    Is it thought that these structures are made as some sort of shelter? Or what is their purpose supposed to be? It would freak me out bigtime, to know that an area didn't have this and then a few hours later, its there, like it appeared out of nowhere.....

    keep on keeping on the search.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LJ~ I remember sending them to you.. I couldn't wait to share my experience. :D

    As far as the structures go everyone has their own theory. When discussing the two structures that "appeared" other BF researchers told me that they feel they are either a message to others that humans are around or a message that to let us know "they" know we are there.

    The small one next to our camp...R has his own theory.. A "doodle" so to speak as it watches in silence. Although he is not really sold on the whole bigfoot structure thing.

    If you had looked at the photos from Somewhere in WI where the trees are all bend in towards the center forming a shelter... I would have to say that this was some form of a shelter. There had been a big storm just days before so I am assuming that it was created for cover. Now I am not sure how long it had been there so my guess may not be accurate.

    Jane Goodall actually talks about her belief that bigfoot exists and that chimps have similar behavior. Pretty interesting stuff to say the least.

    ReplyDelete